Well, with lots of things going on right now, I guess I lost track of how many of his special pullups he had left. Tonight, after his bath, I went to ask if he had brushed his teeth yet, and I found this:
That, my friends, is Max wearing a pullup bag. Leg holes cut out and everything. Apparently he ran out and so he was going to take matters into his own hands. I asked him if I could take his picture and he agreed. He also wanted to make sure that I posted these on the blog for all to see. This just might be his proudest moment to date. Although...in 12 years or so he might not like these pictures so much.
No, he did not sleep in this, and no, this is not a common occurance here. Never have I cut holes in a bag and asked my kids to wear it...although it would cut down on laundry. After we had a good laugh, he took this contraption off, and was tucked into bed with comfy cotton underpants on. Now if only I remember to wake him up around midnight so he isn't in a puddle come morning.


4 comments:
Might cut down on laundry, but you'd have a large carpet cleaning bill! We conquered staying dry during the day.....can't wait to get her through the nights!
look at that pose! he's a natural underwear model!
There's a man with his own identity!
He looks like such a big boy! And I agree with Jen, a natural underwear model! ---Carrie
Post a Comment