Just to keep things accurate, I forgot to mention a story that makes us ready to leave also. R.C. reminded me that I forgot this one...
One evening, I was in the kitchen cleaning up after supper when I heard someone walking in the back parking area (it is gravel and so you can hear people walking or cars pulling in and out). I looked out the window and saw a police man. R.C. came into the kitchen at that time and he noticed him also. We kept watching, wondering what he was doing, and right behind that police officer, there was another, and another, and another! They were combing the back parking area and the neighbors yard below us. They checked under our back deck and in and under our car. R.C. then decided to look out the front livingroom windows and found several police cars parked out front, and MORE officers. We watched for quite awhile as police walked and drove slowly up and down the streets surrounding our house and took several more walks through our back area. It was creepy. They were looking very hard for someone, but soon it began to rain and the search was canceled.
We are unaware as to who was being looked for, or what this person did to be looked for, but the thought of someone roaming the streets, and hiding, (near us) that the police felt needed to be found, was weird. Who knows, he could still be out there...
No comments:
Post a Comment