The boys and I have spent everyday in the studio with RC since last Saturday. It's been great seeing him more than usual, but we have been working non-stop.
We wake in the morning and head to the studio and work until supper time. I have been taking school work for the boys to do in the studio and they keep busy doing lessons, drawing, helping when necessary and reading...as well as roaming the halls trying to find people the know. After coming home for a quick supper we head back downtown to work a few hours before the boys and I head home, so they can get to bed, and RC keeps working until the wee hours of the morning. As soon as I get the boys in bed I then begin my work organizing school work and getting everything ready for the end of the year. I work on this until about 11:00pm and then usually take a break, thinking that after a little break I will go to the kitchen and do some dishes...that never happens. I almost immediately fall asleep on the couch and am awoken by RC when he comes home at _______ o'clock.
The boys have been great, even though our schedule is less than desirable right now. They are worn out and tired, but attitudes are still positive and they LOVE being able to see RC more than just during supper and a car ride to drop him off at the studio again.
Today the final piece was dropped off at the convention center in preparation for the
Today things got cleaned up and it felt great! Dishes have been washed, dried and put away, floors swept/vacuumed/mopped, beds made, a few loads of laundry done, etc....Now we are ready to start another busy week!
BUT....THE BIG NEWS....
We finally saw Hermione Granger (some of you muggles may know her at Emma Watson)!! We stopped at the restaurant/convenience store last night that is right below the studios and there she was, getting supper. RC approached her and asked if the boys could say "HI" and she agreed, shook their hands and chatted with them a bit. THEY WERE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! Excited doesn't even explain how they felt. Since hearing that she was coming to Brown the boys have been on the lookout for her everywhere we go. Finally they saw her and she was kind to them. After I tucked the boys in bed last night I heard them talking to each other about seeing her. They talked about it for 30 minutes nonstop...and made plans to go to that particular store everyday so they can see her again.
3 comments:
I would not have finished in time without your set of hands. Thank you!
I'm jealous you guys got to meet Hermione. She's pretty.
It's also such a lovely treat that she was kind to you.
Good luck with the final days of school, RC. Wish we could be there to help, but I think you have a pretty able crew. We'll watch for photos in the next movie mag!
Post a Comment