Friday, May 28, 2010

EVERYTHING IS DONE BUT THE WALKING!

Yes, that's right. R.C. has finished up his final project/paper/defending of paper!! He is completely done! 

Done. Done. DONE!!

I am very confident that he is able to walk across the stage with very little trouble, and he will receive a diploma, so I am 100% confident in saying R.C. is a MASTER of Fine Art!! 

I'm really excited. All morning as R.C. was gone to school for his final day, I was on pins and needles. I knew his paper was awesome (since I read it probably 500 times and proof read it and tried to convince him to change a few minor things), but for some reason, as he was away defending all he had written and all the work he has done, I was nervous. Sure enough, this afternoon I got a call from R.C. saying he was done! He had received all the signatures he needed in order to graduate. I squealed with delight as the boys gave fist pumps and ran around the house saying, "he's a master!"

Russell immediately thought that since dad was done, he was done. I had to break the news that he is not in fact done with school. The boys have 3 days (really all those days will be half days because all we have left is testing. Fun!) left before summer break. They are very excited to be done because they know that the day they are done with lessons, that is the day Grandpa and Grandma Sayler and Uncle Shane come to town! A perfect way to kick off the summer!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wowie Zowie. My summer vacation doesn't start till July 29th. So jealous...

and so proud of everyone.

love and love.

bp said...

Congratulation RC! Congratulations to Russell and Maxwell also--assuming they pass all their exams?? Congratulations Melissa--for the job of support person!

Nancy said...

I say - "Gold Stars for everyone!"

Congratulations!