Thursday, March 4, 2010

There is just too much to share about our trip.  I keep putting it off thinking it will get done on it's own...so far, no luck with that...so I guess it's up to me.

The boys were little angels on the planes. They loved the attention they received from the flight attendants. The men attendants were giving them high fives each time they passed, and the women made sure they had ample drinks (juice) to make it through the flight. On our last flight home I sat next to a pilot who was heading to Canada. We talked about kids and he told me all I ever wanted/needed to know about flying. He could not say enough good things about the boys and praised their good behavior over and over. He said that he can fly his kids for free, but every time he does the flight attendants get after him because his kids are causing such a ruckus. Once again, thank you boys!!

We had a good week seeing family and babysitting my niece and nephew. I spent 3 days at my sister's house making messes and chaos with 4 kids, and it was great. The boys loved spending time with Grace and making faces at Mitchell. Mitchell is cuter than I could have imagined and I was so happy to get to visit and help out. 
Russell helped by reading stories to everyone.



Gracie holding her baby brother.



Crazy Max holding Mitchell for the 1st time. He wanted to hold him ALL THE TIME!
Sweet Grace helping give Mitchell his pacifier. Actually she would gently put it in his mouth, then pull it out and listen to him wail. What a nice big sister! (She really is though)
They are a pretty cute bunch of kids!



Miscellaneous pictures:

We had a great week visiting with the family. We were all anxious to get back to R.C. though. We arrived at the Providence airport around 10:30 pm and my fantastic husband had a cup of coffee waiting. (Yes, I realized the time, but sometimes you just need coffee...like every second of every day.) 
Thanks for a great trip everyone!

2 comments:

bp said...

What a great time! The pictures are great, but the one of 4 kids sitting on the sofa is a must reprint for wallet display! The look on each face--priceless!!

Anonymous said...

I want to put in my order for the same picture. I would like 3.
Thanks, M