Thursday, February 25, 2010

We made it safely to Wisconsin and have been having a great time. Mitchell is the cutest little baby, and Gracie is a perfect big sister. The boys and I (mainly I) have been watching them the last 3 days while their mom and dad work and go to school. It's been a lot of fun! More on our trip later.

I had this post done a few weeks ago, but never hit publish...oops. So, until I can upload pictures from our trip and tell about that....

A few weekends ago the boys went to a birthday party for one of their friends. This was a birthday party to beat all other birthday parties. It was held in the kids gym at the YMCA, there were snacks galore, pizza, cake, and a cape making station. It was super hero themed, so the boys went dressed in their best Spiderman costumes and had a great afternoon running wild and eating pizza and cake with their friends and 20+ other crazy kids. There were so many kids running around dressed as super heroes, but the real super heroes were our friends, the mom and dad, who put this shindig on for their little guy.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Those capes are incredible! How cool. That sounds like an awesome birthday party! I know my mom hated having "friends" birthday parties. We were only allowed to have one every other year. But for one day, they are so much fun. So much fun, that I have friend birthday parties every year! This year was "sledding themed" and it was one of my favorite days all winter!!!

Glad you guys have good friends with bright imaginations!