Saturday, February 13, 2010

We took a half day off from lessons yesterday. I had errands to run and the boys were just needing a break, so after reading lessons, we got our shoes on and headed out the door. We went to the mall and wandered (purchasing nothing), then walked around Target picking up toothpaste, mouthwash, etc.. We were out walking around in public for about 2+ hours.

It wasn't until I was putting my bags of toothpaste and mouthwash into the back of the car when I realized something just wasn't right with my outfit. I bent down to pick up the reciept that I had just dropped and I saw this:
 
That's right, I was wearing one red shoe, and one pink shoe. They are the same shoe, just different colors, so they feel identical on my feet. I found this shoe and it is very comfortable, VERY affordable, and comes in all different colors. Maybe I should pay more attention to what I look like before I leave the house, instead of being so concerned with making sure the boys go to the bathroom and wash their hands. I guess it could have been worse, I could have had a red shoe and a turquoise shoe on. At least these 2 are both in the red family. Upon thinking about this, I can't even remember which shoe I meant to put on. Was I trying to wear red shoes, or was I trying to wear pink shoes? I don't know. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only you, Melissa. Very festive for Valentines Day! ---Carrie

bp said...

Maybe this will be a new trend to hit the Glam magazines!

Anonymous said...

You are in good company Melissa. I did this ones with two black shoes. They were completely different styles but both black. It took me till the afternoon to notice. Mom