Saturday, March 13, 2010

I wish I had some great things to blog about, but the past week has been very uneventful. VERY.

Here is what we do everyday:

 Looks exciting, doesn't it? 

Russell has been working on adjectives the last few weeks. On Thursday he was given a worksheet to complete in which he had to use an adjective to describe his home, family, favorite food, town, etc. I had to cringe, and agree, when he wrote "trashy" to describe his town. Take that Providence. That's the best I can do for interesting stories from the week. 

The biggest thing that happened last week was an eye doctor appointment for myself. I hate the eye doctor. Not a specific eye doctor, just the news that the eye doctor gives me. I have always had a fear of going for a routine checkup and finding out that I have 2 weeks left to see before I go blind. This time I heard the dreaded, "That's the best we're going to be able to do for you." Although he did give me a new type of contact to try and I was shocked at how much better I can see with them, and scared at how poorly I was seeing before and not realizing it.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hey! I went to the eye dr this week too! Now you know what it's like when they tell you, that's the best we can do. Maybe you're just crazy! My least favorite part is the "one...or..two....one....two..." I always think they're trying to trick me and i'm going to mess up. then i really won't be able to see and i'll have to get a dog to help me out....or move in with you...... :)

Lil said...

You know that if the boys enter into the public school system, they're going to be at least 1 (maybe 4) grade levels above kids their age! First graders read books like "Look at the squids swim. Squids are quick." Seriously.