We had company for supper last night and I kid you not, this was a conversation that took place between the boys:
Russell: "We are going to be neighbors when we get older Max."
Max: "No, I'm going to live far far away from you." (evil laughing from Max, but in good fun.)
Russell: "What about our plan, Max?" (said with great concern)
Max: "No."
Adult: "What plan is that?"
Russell: "We are going to live next door to each other and work at Toys-r-us."
Max: "I don't want to anymore."
Russell: "Who am I going to sit by at lunch?"
Russell is kind of panicking that his life dream of working at Toys-r-us with Max is not going to work out. I guess he has fears of eating lunch alone. I have a fear that these conversations will be leaked and no one will come for supper anymore. (Although I did just leak it myself...)
2 comments:
It is wonderful that you are capturing these moments! Today I saw Maxwell's birthday slide show on Grandpa's office computer...What a cutie he is.
Thanks so much for your entertaining stories.
I don't know, this level of conversation, toilet seat issues, shared toothbrushes....what else would possibly happen? Hmmmmmm..... will I return to Hotel Sayler?????? Your 5 atar rating may be demoted. :)
Just teasing :) I would totally come back to Hotel Sayler :)
Post a Comment