We belong to a gym (YMCA) and I finally convinced R.C. to go with me in the mornings. It's been fun working out together every other morning while the boys play with other kiddos in the kid area. I think we have a good workout. We start by doing a brisk mile on either the elliptical machine or the treadmill, then we pump some iron on various equipment, and R.C. does some extra weights while I finish with another run (or quick walk, depending on how my knee is feeling) on the treadmill. We spend approximately an hour to finish our workout. Some weeks we go each day, some weeks we go every other day. Some days we spend less than and hour, some days more than an hour, but the above routine is "normal".
Now that R.C. is back to being at the studio until late late late, I am enjoying quiet evenings alone doing yoga or pilates. I find this to be a good way to end the day. R.C. has a different way to end his day (or should I say his time at home. He still has quite a night ahead of him in the studio). It's called "boy on a baseball bat lifting". This is a bit too physical for me in the evening, but both the lifter and the "weight" seem to enjoy this form of exercise.
4 comments:
Hmmm....looks like a rare creature captured in the jungle!!
Could it be related to the ring-tailed cat??
I'm not sure what takes more strength-hanging upside down or lifting that kind of weight??
very impressive work out!
;)
Post a Comment