Monday, September 14, 2009

Recap of last week:
  • Max mastered name writing.
  • R.C. and the boys played baseball.
  • R.C. "youtube-ed" a Christmas song and proceeded to hum/whistle it for half the day. He almost didn't make it to the end of the day....
  • I got nailed in the nose with a baseball. I learned my lesson to never play without a hat or sunglasses when the sun it out.
  • The boys had their yearly physical and Max was annoyed to have to go to the doctors office. He smiled once during the 45 minutes we spent with the doctor. This smile came about only because he was told to take his clothes off...he loves to be naked.
  • Russell was very talkative last week. I know, he always is, but last week he was more than usual. I almost didn't make it through the week.
  • We cleaned our section in the basement. Fun...
  • It's cool here! Fall is just around the corner!! This makes me so very happy!
  • We walked up to the "Hope St. Festival" (the "main" drag in our neighborhood) and decorated cookies at the bakery and listened to drummers.


We were surprised to see these big "monsters" come to dance to the music. They are from a place downtown that makes these costumes. The boys love to walk by the store, and even like to go in, but Russell was not thrilled with seeing them dance. Max thought it was pretty cool though.


This week R.C. officially starts classes. I and the boys are not looking forward to this. We go back to seeing R.C. rarely, packing lunches and suppers for him to take to the studio and longing for one day on the weekend when we can have him to ourselves. One more year of grad school and then....

No comments: