When you leave your home for a long weekend away, please, oh please, remember to check and make sure your alarm clock is turned off. It seems someone (ahem....upstairs...) could have used a checklist before walking out the door. For the last couple of mornings, at the exact same time, we are awoken with beautiful music. Yes, it would be nice to listen to while cleaning or playing a game, but when you are not wanting/ready to roll out of bed, a woman singing in a high pitched voice, very loudly, is not something I want to hear...especially if I have no control as to whether it gets turned off or not. We must then listen to it for an hour until it shuts off automatically. Sure, this is better than a beeping alarm clock, such as the one Elaine had to deal with in the 9th season of Seinfeld, but it's annoying none the less.
I sure hope they come home soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment