As many, if not all, of you know, Russell is a talker. He talks about everything and anything. He will talk about things he knows a lot about, and he will talk about how he does not know certain things but wishes he did. Some things that he says make sense, and some things I have to stop and say, "where in the world did you come up with that?" He often talks just to hear himself. Maxwell has begun to roll his eyes and say, "Russell just talks and talks and talks......". It is quite funny and oh so true.
So, this morning when Russell informed me that he was going to be "no talking man" today, I was somewhat excited. I had to go to Target and pick up some essentials for the home and I thought it would be nice for Max to get some words in while driving instead of just Russell. He told me before we left that he was "no talking man" and all the way to Target he kept telling me how he was not going to talk today. All through Target he asked what he would get as a special treat if he made it through the entire day without talking. He even informed the cashier that he was "no talking man" today. All afternoon he has been discussing with Max how he is not going to talk to him today. It is now evening and he is still talking about not talking today.
Does anyone see something wrong with "no talking man"? He needs to change his name to "nonstop talking man".
I really think that he wouldn't stop talking if his mouth were taped shut. Which some days I have thought about. (Really, I'm kidding! I would never tape his mouth shut! Please don't start calling asking if things are ok...) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment