Monday, March 9, 2009

Over a year ago the boys were given our old camera when we decided to replace it with a better one for ourselves. I always find it funny when I see what they find picture worthy. Maxwell loves to take pictures of his stuffed animals and me when I am least expecting it (these will NEVER be seen by others!). Russell likes to turn the camera on himself and capture incredibly close up shots of his face. Russell also loves to use the video option. For a few weeks he would take videos of himself laying on the couch making weird noises or telling CRAZY stories that really made me wonder what was going through this little guys head. Once, when he was supposed to be sleeping, he captured a floating blue light that he was certain was "the ghost light" (from the movie Cars). Turns out it was just the light from the radio in his room, but it took weeks to convince him that it was not "the ghost light".

A few days ago I heard Max and Russell start laughing hysterically from their bedroom. When I went to investigate what was going on they both got really quiet and would not share with me what was so funny. Come to find out Max has a dance that he likes to do when no one is watching. The video may not be the best (Russell is not the most steady camera man) but it's funny to see what they do when no one is around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Don't you just wonder what they do when you're not around! Funny cute stuff!