Sunday, March 8, 2009

After a nice walk to the library, the boys sat on the couch to have some books read to them by R.C.. I thought this was a safe activity, but when I came into the room I found 2 little boys with chocolate on their mouths, shirts and pants, not to mention melted chocolate covering their hands. Dad scored major points with the boys by giving them chocolate!

R.C. did however receive his payback when he was wanting to take a nap and the boys, who were now hopped up on sugar, decided it was time to wrestle. They did not want him to rest, and I was not going to rescue him from these little bouncing sugar balls he created. I figure, if you give them sugar, you deal with the consequences...
When I asked the boys how many pieces of chocolate they had Russell immediately said, "just one. Just one!"
But, Max looked at Russell with a confused look at said, "and two and three...."
I am leaning towards believing Maxwell. The truth may never be known though.


(aside from a nasty cough in Max, people are feeling better! HOORAY!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate! It is worth dealing with messy faces and with boys on a sugar high. Probably Maxwell was being honest...good for him.