That's really all I have for today. I just can't get enough of these little guys smiling faces, so I wanted to share some smiles and silliness from the weekend... Max is VERY proud of his strength these days. He likes to exhibit his power by carrying the milk. So far, he has not dropped a gallon. R.C. on the other hand....well...maybe he should take milk carrying lessons from Max. :)We are thinking Spring! Yesterday we made caterpillars for our art project in school.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I agree these boys are just too cute. The art project looks pretty cool. I wish I could get a caterpillar in Wisconsin like that. Maybe the next time you visit.
1 comment:
I agree these boys are just too cute. The art project looks pretty cool. I wish I could get a caterpillar in Wisconsin like that. Maybe the next time you visit.
Post a Comment