These 2 little mustached men somehow made it into our home recently.
I would love to know where they came up with the idea to make mustaches out of paper and tape them to their faces. Russell's mustache is fantastically curly, and Maxwell's looks more like a bull ring. Some days I don't know about these 2. If this picture (umm...mainly Russell's face) does not make you laugh then I am certain nothing will. Oh how these boys make me smile...and wonder.
4 comments:
Hey, I think it's a rerun! Haven't I seen this picture before? Still cute though!
Oh! They should have worn these 'disguises' on our Skype date today!!!
I bet my students would have LOVED that.
thanks for letting them stay up to chat with my Korean children. I was almost worried Russell would wonder who those kids sitting on my lap and kissing me were.
I'm also THRILLED I got to hear/see Max singing his "red" song!
What a treat. (I've updated my background to reflect your updated blog ;)
I have not checked your blog for a week, and I have missed all sort of good things. Max is really growing up. I am glad to read Jen's post and find out that Russell and Max got to talk with children in Korea. That has got to be exciting for both groups.
I love the picture of Russell with the moustache. And I love the picture (a week ago?) of Max sitting in the middle of his train set with his railroad outfit on.
Post a Comment