Thursday, January 8, 2009
I'm surprised people have been so interested in "the loose tooth", and you have been checking in to see if the tooth fairy has come yet. I assure you, it is still loose and it is still in the gums, lined up with all the other pearly white baby teeth. It seems to get more loose each day and the fear of eating apples and carrots has set in with Russell. You have all been so kind in reminding us that we can speed this process up by simply tying a string to his tooth and pulling. I, for one, am not too crazy about this idea. I don't think you should ever have to tie a string to a part of your body and pull. Bringing a door knob into the mix only makes it seem more strange to me. Has anyone ever gone to the doctor and he prescribed a string and door knob in order to feel better? I didn't think so. So, we are very patiently awaiting the day when this tiny little tooth releases it's roots from the gums and falls into Russell's hand. Until then, we wait...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I was a child my dentist tied one end of a string to my loose tooth and then the other end to a nervous horse outside. My dentist also had a bullet we would bite down on to "kill the pain". I think he was also the town barber.
Post a Comment