Highlights:
- The beach and ice cream (as mentioned above).
- R.C. stayed home with the boys so Chris and I could shop/walk around the mall.
- A walk around our neighborhood on a 50 degree day. It was such great weather!
- A tour of downtown and RISD.
- Playing Seinfeld Scene It. I proved to the queen of all Seinfeld!
- We found a great outlet mall not too far from home.
- I treated Chris to caviar. It was delicious!! (OK, so I just led the way to the free sample of caviar at Whole Foods, where we ran in quick to grab a gallon of milk. Caviar is caviar though...and if it's free it's all the better in my book.)
- Russell scolded Chris about not recycling her pop bottle. It makes me proud!
- Maxwell was the Hi-Ho-Cherry-O champion.
Here are just a few pictures of our day at the beach. Each time we go to the beach we end up bringing back half the beach in a bucket...
I'm sure you noticed that we were all in our coats, hats, scarves and mittens. It was a cool day, but lovely for a walk on the beach. A walk. Some men (boys?) decided they were going to brave the frigid ocean waters and take a dip. What a couple of crazies!! Max saw these intelligent (do you sense any sarcasm?) people and decided he wanted to get in the water also. He was very upset when I told him no. He decided that he would settle for getting as close to the water as possible, and running before it touched his boots, though.
This is the only picture I took of the swimmers...hard to make out...
1 comment:
You were not the Seinfeld queen all the times we played! I won a game also! It was a lot of fun! Thanks again!
Post a Comment