I hope this works. I did this video on a super old camera (thanks Jen), I don't understand, but, for some reason this is the camera our computer likes.
This is the boys (obviously) singing Rudolph (obviously). You will notice that Russell seems to have a tight hold on Maxwell, but that was Maxwell's wish. If I could post outtakes, you would see we had to restart several times due to Russell letting go of Max. We have been working on different songs and the boys, especially Max, have started to love singing. Maxwell will burst into song at any time of the day or night. He also likes to sing alone. He gets quite angry at Russell if he joins in on a solo.
4 comments:
So adorable!!! What a good big brother!
Hi, this is cousin Grace. I'm visiting Grandma and Granpa's today and got to see your video. Now I'll type-- g yygygf4emnykbu y ugvjy bvbh
Such cute kids must be coming from extremely good looking parents.
Ahaha. Dad's comment.
Yeah! They did an excellent job! I'm glad that little camera is good for something...
I showed some of my students. They giggled at first and then sang with them!!
Post a Comment