Every kid makes an inventory of their Halloween candy, right? I found Russell making this list of everything he picked up trick or treating. He is very good at sharing and allows R.C. and I to have a piece of his candy if, and only if, we "order" it off this list.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow - what a great way to practice writing! And, how nice that he shares. I wish I lived nearby so I could request a Hershey, Snickers or Reeses.
3 comments:
Wow - what a great way to practice writing! And, how nice that he shares. I wish I lived nearby so I could request a Hershey, Snickers or Reeses.
I'll take 2 Snickers and a cup of RI coffee, Please!
I'll take a 100 grand and I don't know what a Mary Jane is but I'll take one of those. Thank you,
Post a Comment