A few facts about Maxwell Graham:
- Max had really bad jaundice as a baby and we had to spend a few day in the Children's Hospital with him.
- He does not want to be 3 years old. The thought of this makes him very angry.
- Max did not talk for the first 2 years. He was practically silent. He understood everything you told him, he just didn't want to talk. Now he doesn't stop!!
- His favorite books are I Spy.
- He likes to play alone. Often I find him playing in a corner by himself and ask if I can play with him. He usually tells me he wants alone time.
- Every time Max eats a banana he makes a monkey noise. It is not always loud or very clear, but I assure you, he ALWAYS does it.
- He once wanted to be called Klondike. This lasted only a short while.
- Max loves to take baths. He will take a bath 4 times a day if you let him. They don't have to be bubble baths either. Just a bit of water and some toys and he's happy for hours.
- He has a hole in his lip. At least this is my theory. He cannot drink anything, and I mean ANYTHING, without having a HUGE dribble down his chin and shirt.
- Max is very content. He never asks for anything. He is happy to look at a toy or book in the store, but doesn't ask for it.
- He loves to listen to any type of music. Jazz and Tom Waits are among his favorites. He likes something he can dance to.
- He likes to help clean the toilet. He has enjoyed this for about 2 years now. I didn't force him to do this either!
- He love his "squirrel buddies".
- Max likes to give mommy and daddy things to sleep with. Each night when climbing into bed I have to move stuffed toys, blankets, crayons, socks, anything that he can find that he thinks would help us sleep well at night, gets puts on our bed. Very sweet, but it's a pain to get into bed when you are exhausted and find a vacuum attachment tucked neatly under your pillow.
4 comments:
A great tribute to Max. He is a sweetie for sure.
Those are very cute pictures. I very much remember Max's jaundice. He seems to have no ill effects from that. I can't imagine him talking.
He's sure a sweet little boy! Hope to get to RI again.
I'm so happy he grew out of wailing everytime I stepped into your house.
I couldn't be in the same room with him....
Tolerance is a beautiful thing. He's so mature.
Post a Comment