Thursday, October 30, 2008

OK. So our computer is stubborn and will only let us use the super old camera that takes really blurry pictures. For some reason it still will not work with our good camera. But anyways, here are a few trial pictures to see if this will really work. Art today was paints and pastels. Maxwell also perfected the skill of rolling his tongue. A huge milestone, I know.



And the new bunk bed. They love it. It took Russell a few nights to get used to the top, but he loves it now. Maxwell likes his little nook on the bottom. He has been sleeping later than usual too. I have laid with them both and they really are cozy little spots. I do, however, HATE making beds now!! The bottom isn't bad, but the top...FORGET ABOUT IT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The bunk beds look great, but they are low. I can see where a tall person might not like to make the beds. Maybe there are some energetic shorter people in the house that could do an adequate job....what do you think? Then, once in a while, a tall person could change the sheets. Just an idea.