Oh...the RedSox game!
The plan was for R.C. and Shane to go to a Boston RedSox game on Thursday as a graduation gift to R.C.. Well...when I caught word of this I was really excited for them to go, but I TOTALLY wanted to go also, which is just what happened. They allowed me to tag along and boy was I every HAPPY that they let me!!
We left Thursday morning with plenty of time to find parking, which we assumed would take forever. We could have easily parked in a parking lot close to Fenway, but I'm a cheap-o and refused to pay $40, let alone $50 to park my beat up little car. Luckily, we were all willing and able to walk, so we parked about 1 mile away and it cost us $0!
We ended up arriving 2 hours early for the game, but decided to go find our seats anyway. As we entered the stadium we noticed that people were down on the field. We thought that since we were there we too would take a walk on the Fenway field. Little did we know that it was "meet the players day"!! This might not have been a big deal to most, but for us it was AWESOME!!!! We were rushing around the field (I was rushing/running more than Shane and R.C.. They were a bit slower than I would have liked.....:) ) trying to find all our favorite guys. I felt like a little kid in a candy store! I was even shaking when I put my arm around Jeremy Hermida. What!?
The game was GREAT! Boston lost (by 1), but it was a great game! I was yelling so loud and much that it's possible that I embarrassed those other 2 guys...I even noticed that the girl who was sitting next to me moved shortly after the game started. Could I have annoyed her? Hahaha! If so, I love it! I had a great time and left with a sore throat and sunburn (I forgot my hat.). This will definitely be something that I will always remember!
We left Thursday morning with plenty of time to find parking, which we assumed would take forever. We could have easily parked in a parking lot close to Fenway, but I'm a cheap-o and refused to pay $40, let alone $50 to park my beat up little car. Luckily, we were all willing and able to walk, so we parked about 1 mile away and it cost us $0!
We ended up arriving 2 hours early for the game, but decided to go find our seats anyway. As we entered the stadium we noticed that people were down on the field. We thought that since we were there we too would take a walk on the Fenway field. Little did we know that it was "meet the players day"!! This might not have been a big deal to most, but for us it was AWESOME!!!! We were rushing around the field (I was rushing/running more than Shane and R.C.. They were a bit slower than I would have liked.....:) ) trying to find all our favorite guys. I felt like a little kid in a candy store! I was even shaking when I put my arm around Jeremy Hermida. What!?
The game was GREAT! Boston lost (by 1), but it was a great game! I was yelling so loud and much that it's possible that I embarrassed those other 2 guys...I even noticed that the girl who was sitting next to me moved shortly after the game started. Could I have annoyed her? Hahaha! If so, I love it! I had a great time and left with a sore throat and sunburn (I forgot my hat.). This will definitely be something that I will always remember!

1 comment:
Are all the players really that much taller?
Post a Comment