Sunday, November 29, 2009


Looks like I failed my mission to blog each day in the month of November. I had made it 27 day without missing and then I go and miss the 28th day. I really have no excuse. I wasn't super busy. I was home all day, except a quick trip out to get tissues, bleach and dish soap. I spent all day listening to R.C. read Pinocchio to the boys and Christmas music. I had all the time in the world to blog, I just forgot.

My voice is finally back. I went a week sounding first like a chipmunk and then like Gonzo (from the Muppets). Max is also feeling better. He and I spent a very quiet day at home on Friday while R.C. and Russell went to the studio to do some work. Although I don't know what work was completed since the only answer I got from Russell, when asked about what he did, was: "I took out trash and recycling, carried things for dad and read a book in the bathroom." Could all of that really taken 3+ hours? Well, it doesn't really matter. What matters is that Max and I had quiet time to re-coop a bit.

Today I put the boys to work and we scrubbed this apartment. We even pulled out the fridge and stove to vacuum and mop behind them. Russell did dishes and Max helped vacuum while I scrubbed the floors, got laundry together, dusted, cleaned the oven and scrubbed the floors again. The place was looking spotless, and not 15 minutes later the toys came out and it looked messy again. Sigh. There is just no winning.



Friday was a lazy day of stories and drawing...

1 comment:

bp said...

Dont be too hard on yourself. You've done well!