I truly cannot believe that my little Maxwell Graham is 4.
4!
Four!
Last year at this time he was refusing to turn 3. He hated the idea of being 3. We could not utter the word 3 or he would get very angry and cry. This year he is accepting of the fact that he is getting older, although he is moving a bit faster than I would like. He wants to be 41. Yes, 41 years old is the preferred age this year. I don't know where he came up with this, but he even wanted me to check and make sure I have 41 candles for his cake (Which I do not.).
Well, once again, enjoy this slide show. This time of Maxwell. The song playing is his favorite at the moment, but his favorite changes often so by the time you see this, he might not like the song anymore...although I think he will.
2 comments:
Awwwww! So Sweet! Have a great day Max! You're so old!
Happy Birthday Maxwell,
I hope you get everything you wanted. Love Grandma Polka
Post a Comment