Last weekend we wanted to get out of the house so we took a trip to......Bass Pro Shop. I never would have thought I would say that this was out big weekend outing, but there, I said it. We took the trip to look at their aquarium, animals, and hiking trails. The boys had a great time feeding rainbow trout, practicing their rifle shooting (no sure shot in this family!), looking at taxidermy, and looking through aisles of camping gear. After seeing all there was to see inside, we headed outside to walk through the Ocean Spray cranberry bogs. We enjoyed the fresh air, beautiful trees, and a massive acorn fight.
Russell's camo shirt was no accident. He wanted to fit in....

Throughout the bogs they had animal statues which were great for climbing on.
Max found a good spot to hold, but then realized he didn't like his position.


2 comments:
Max with a gun!!??
I love the first picture and how the trees are reflecting in the water. And Max behind the goat, priceless.
Post a Comment