Today at the beach I took the boys to the port-a-potty before we left to come home. It was during this trip to the potty that I heard Russell say one of the weirdest things I have ever heard...
"Port-a-potties smell great, but they look horrible."
He said this with a straight face. He was completely serious! We were waiting for Max to be finish up and a lady was in the port-a-potty beside him. As soon as Russell declared his love for the smell of the port-a-potty I could hear this lady, whom we have never met before, bust up laughing behind her locked door. As she came out, she was still laughing and shaking her head as I sheepishly smiled and nodded that, yes, it was my child who made this CRAZY remark. NEVER have I heard ANYONE say a port-a-potty smelled nice/good/decent/pleasant...let alone GREAT!
They did just "spruce" the "ports" up a bit by throwing in a new urinal cake and spraying something...but still...it's a port-a-potty!!! yuck!
(I never thought I would use "urinal cake" in one of my blogs...)
2 comments:
Forget about college for this guy--he's destined to be a janitor!!
while its definitely odd, it is cute ....and the woman DID get a good laugh...so....
Post a Comment