I had my first celebrity citing last week!
When Mom and Dad Sayler were here, they watched the boys for a day while R.C. and I went to NYC to spend a, much needed, day out. We had planned on seeing a Broadway show so as soon as we step off our bus we head to the ticket booth. To make a long story, some what, short, we didn't want to wait in line, so we decided to walk to all the different ticket booths of the shows we wanted to see, but ended up going back and waiting in line anyways and got tickets to Tin Pan Alley Rag. Good show - great ragtime music.
So, as we were walking around Times Square (a place I will be happy to never go again!! Too many chain stores!!), getting moved along with the crowd of people, I run into someone and turn to say excuse me, but then catch myself. I forget to leave the polite Wisconsin-er at home...no need to apologize...hit all the people you want and just go on with your day. Anyways...as I turned to say excuse me, I realized it was Chris Kattan that I had just hit! I turned to tell R.C. and he was smiling and nodding that, yes, it was him!
Oh, sure, Chris Kattan is not an A list celebrity. He might not even be a B lister...maybe a C, but it was still pretty exciting.
1 comment:
I don't think Chris Kattan is a c list celebrity. I would say at least a B. Sounds like a fun trip!
Post a Comment