We just finished up with back to back guests. Aunt Jenny came to for a 5 day visit at the end of her U.S. tour and the day after she left, Mom and Dad Sayler came for a 4 day visit. I would write about the fun that we had, but you have already heard it before. I'm not trying to belittle the time our guests spent here, but, you see, with our guests, we pretty much do the same things...downtown, beach, park, lobster, just hanging out, etc.. Each event has a little different twist depending on the person who is visiting, but it is generally the same. We loved doing these things with our guests and were happy to show them what we do here in RI.
It has been great having so much company this summer. As of today, hotel Sayler is closed for the remainder of the summer. We are putting extra blankets away and taking the extra leaf out of the table in preparation for "normal" days again. R.C. is heading back to the studio tomorrow and the boys and I will begin a bit of school work again and see our friends on a regular basis again. Thank you to all who came to visit!! We loved having each and every one of you!!
(I will post more pictures from these visitors at a later date.)
No comments:
Post a Comment