The first day was cloudy and we ended up leaving earlier than we would have liked due to thunder and rain moving in. We decided to head back to the beach the next day also and what a great idea that was!! It was a beautiful day. We could not have asked for a more perfect beach day! It was not windy, the water was warm and the boys were ready to swim. During the 2 days we spent on the beach we found several horseshoe crabs and a jelly fish which made the boys very excited. Of course you know that horseshoe crabs were around during the time of the dinosaurs so Russell was just beyond happy to find these. He was very sad when I told him he could not take one home with him. Sorry, but I wasn't too thrilled with the idea of riding home with a huge, dead, stinky, crab in the back of my car!
Max trying to swim
1 comment:
Me Me Me!!! That will be me! I'm coming soon and I want to find horseshoe crabs and jellyfish!!! I'm so incredibly excited- 16 days until my arrival in the good old USofA. (and believe me, we're planning a 4th of July party here in Korea!)
xxo.
Post a Comment