Sunday, June 21, 2009

Here is just a sample of pictures from our trip. This is only a few of the fun times we had. I did not get my camera out soon enough to capture much of our Greenville part of the trip, and then my camera battery died shortly after we arrived in Wisconsin so I did not get all the pictures I wanted.

A special picture for Aunt Jenny. Guess were we ate Jenny?
The boys helped Grandma Sayler make a special cake. The idea was taken from a famous family who also made this cake, but Grandma Sayler did not yell once when the boys snitched the fruit. Unlike the mother on this certain TV show. :)
Maxwell making cookies with Grandma Polka. Once again, lots of snitching was going on...
Climbing the "M"
Max trying to look tough at the children's museum
Chasing calves. Also meeting Carrie, John, and Grace's new puppy, Hershey.
At the zoo. Aunt Chrissy was more afraid of walking under the bird than the boys.
Cuties
We also got to see Grace take her first steps on her own, and I assure you, she is much cuter than the creepy man on the building downtown!

This weekend we have been unpacking and just relaxing. Tomorrow we are back to the real world. Back to the grocery store. Back to the gym. Back to timeouts (if necessary). Back to the studio for R.C.. Back to blogging.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Just hearing about your stop at Potbelly was torture, but seeing pictures of that delicious sandwich, that is pain!!!!

I'll get one, in 4 weeks. I can't wait!!!!