1. The best way to get around for the boys is a little something called "the daddy bus". They will let no one do this but R.C.. I guess we can all consider ourselves lucky?
They also have a great new game they "play". It goes a little something like this: put on mesh, elastic waist shorts. Pull said shorts up as high as you possibly can. Laugh hysterically when your shorts reach your armpits. Repeat as many times as you want so long as your shorts don't rip...
Here the boys are halfway to their goal. They still have some pulling up to do. Believe me, they made it to their goal several times, but I was laughing too hard to take a picture!

2 comments:
even I love that game!!!!
i mean, i prefer to watch little boys play- but I can't lie and say i've never done it!
<3<3<3
i think it is so funny that they would even want to do that.
Post a Comment