In case you were thinking that I had not blogged in awhile due to lack of excitement here, well, let these pictures put your mind at ease. There is plenty of excitement and hopefully tonight I will get around to posting more pictures for your enjoyment and some tales of our fun being had.
Maxwell looks like this for at least half the day each day. The boy needs a guitar and a stage!
Russell has solved a problem that didn't need to be fixed. He was concerned that when he and I are not around each other I might start to miss him. His solution: make a paper Russell that I can take anywhere and dress up in his clothes. Here you see him laying on the living room floor wearing pajamas. This would be great to have if I feel myself missing him. So far though, since August, The longest I have been away from the boys was 2 hours. Maybe someday I will get to have a 3 hour break and I will find myself longing to see Russell's toothy grin and this will help me get through.
After I took this picture and stepped around "Paper Russell" I accidentally stepped on the hand. Russell (real Russell) screamed in pain and yelled, "OUCH!!!! Mom, you stepped on my hand!! Be more careful please!!" This boy doesn't miss a beat.More to come...
4 comments:
is Maxwell still working on getting the beat?
Yea! You found forsythia! Did you have to steal it?
I need one of those paper Russells! I won't step on him I promise!
Because I, for one, miss him quite a bit!
Hmmm...If we made paper grandparents, and sent clothes--and sent them to visit your paper Russell...would that solve our missing him (and everyone in RI)?Hmmmm........
Post a Comment