In case you were ever wondering how Russell stays so slim and trim, well, here is his secret. He dances like a maniac! The boys and I dance almost daily as exercise and just a way to get our wiggles out when it is too cold/rainy/windy (or I just don't want) to go outside. On these days we turn some classic rock up a little louder than usual and dance, dance, dance! Usually during this dance time the shades are pulled down tight so the outside world can not see the craziness that is happening inside our home.
This video does not show me dancing at all (you can thank me later for this), and Max only makes a quick appearance, but Russell, oh Russell...he is unstoppable. If you have 1 minute and 34 seconds, please enjoy my little dance machine...
2 comments:
He's so agile and coordinated! I'll have to take some dance moves from him. Hope he doesn't mind.
It doesn't look like he's working hard at all- still have a conversation with Max.
Skills. (reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite)
I appreciate the periodic pulling-up-of-the-pants move. He needs to teach my kids that one.
Post a Comment