(BIGGER SIGH!!)
Maxwell had his first trip to the ER this morning! Max was laying on the floor and Russell accidentally fell on Max's arm really hard. Max proceeded to cry for 45 minutes as I tried everything to calm him. Sugary treats didn't help, T.V. didn't help, and an ice pack didn't help. He would scream in pain if he moved it just slightly or if I moved the ice pack just a little. The only time I had ever heard a child scream like this was when Russell broke his arm. After I exhausted all my options I called R.C., who had taken the car downtown to his studio, and told him it was probably best if he came and we got Max to see a doctor.
After 2 1/2 hours in the ER we are happy (oh, so very happy!) to have Max feeling better with no broken arm!
Now, let's get back to kicking the sickness!
1 comment:
Yikes- poor kid!
Glad nothing was broken! That would have been a nightmare!
I'm sure the sickness combined with the pain of the arm is what made him inconsolable.
Awww. Hugs and kisses from across the ocean for little Maxie.
xoxo.
Post a Comment