Saturday, February 21, 2009

Where have we been this week and what have we done? We have been here doing nothing too interesting.
R.C. is back in full swing at school, and the boys and I are, once again, trying to get used to having R.C. gone all day and night. It's hard to get used to this after having so much "daddy time" for a few weeks.
Russell has been working very hard on his math skills the past week. He does 60+ math problems each day and is doing so well! He is able to do an entire worksheet (60+ problems) without getting any wrong. After each successful worksheet he does a fantastic little happy dance. Next week I will make the problems a little harder. Get ready Russell...
Max has moved up on the toothpaste ladder this past week. He is no longer using the "swallow all the toothpaste you want because it tastes great and will not harm you" toothpaste. He is now using the "must spit or get a sore tummy" toothpaste (also known as normal kid toothpaste...not baby toothpaste). He is doing great with this, but has to work on his spitting. He showers the entire bathroom in blue sparkly spots when he should be aiming for the sink.
Some other highlights from our week:
  • Some friends came over for play time/paint party.
  • We got a new bathroom rug.
  • The weather has been good so we have been able to go out and play everyday.
  • Maxwell got new train cars for his train set. (See picture below)
  • Russell and Max have learned how to whisper and tell secrets to each other. It's really cute, but I do wonder what they have to whisper about and why they seem to laugh in my direction after a whisper...
There really is no reason for my lack of blogging this week. I wish I could say I have been busy, but in reality I have just been lazy. I did have many things that happened through the week when I thought, "Oh boy, this is going to make a great blog." But alas, those thoughts and funny moments have passed. I found myself curled up on the couch under a nice warm quilt, that had been warming on the radiator all day, watching reruns of The Cosby show, instead of posting wonderful pictures like these....








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Love the Pictures! Cute guys, lots of excitement! Have fun!