We had some dry ice left from the show Friday night, so Saturday was an experiment day. We spent a good part of the afternoon at the kitchen table playing with the dry ice. We all were aware of the danger of touching the ice and everyone followed the safety rules very well. The smokey affect was very entertaining to the boys, but we found that adding a few drops of dish soap to the water and dry ice mixture was even better! We had bubbles running all over the table as the boys tried to pop them and release the gas that was trapped inside. We also tried adding food coloring, boiling water, and different sized containers. Enjoy...
Mad scientists in the making? I think so!
4 comments:
What fun!!! Were the bubbles crunchy since they were frozen? Looks like some mad scientists in the making all right! I like that your juice bottle also doubles as a science beaker!
Look like a GREAT way to spend a Saturday afternoon!
Thank you for letting us be there. I loved the little video that you put in. It was a pretty neat way to use leftovers.
Wish I coulda been there. Needless to say the mad scientist photo is my new background. I honestly update my desktop picture every time you update your blog ;)
HOw about some of you and R.C. occasionally---I forget what you look like.
Miss you guys all the time.
mos definitely.
Post a Comment