A countdown to a Christmas countdown?
That's what they said. People are now counting down the days until they can officially start a Christmas countdown.
Do people really have so much spare time that they can do this?
If people are having trouble coming up with other things to think about, I, along with many others, could give you a list of things to think about and do before a Christmas countdown should begin.
I am just as excited as the next person to sing carols, drink cocoa, and eat candy canes until my teeth hurt, but I can, and will, wait until its due time.
It would be a different story if people were thinking about the true meaning of Christmas. But so far I have heard nothing about a miraculous birth, a manger, or shepherds. It has all been shopping, buying, and getting. blah!
2 comments:
Amen, sister. Preach it!
People don't quite get it that the BEST gift was FREE.
Post a Comment