Thursday, October 2, 2008

Some things just don't go together. Hot chocolate on a hot summer day. Chocolate chip cookies with a glass of water. A dog without a leash. Battery operated cars that have a really difficult on/off switch to find and a small boy who is growing his hair out. 

This last one I learned the hard way - or should I say Max learned the hard way. Hair was lost(a good amount but not enough to notice in his shaggy mane) and tears were shed. But all is well.

sidenote: the boys are STILL growing their hair out. Russell doesn't want to cut it...ever! He wants it to be long enough to tuck it behind his ears. Max has asked for a haircut, but our clippers are broken, unfixable-broken, so we need to replace them before he can get a trim. Until then I will chuckle as they sing along to The Beatles with their shaggy hair. 

No comments: