Today I woke up around 5:30am (that's VERY early in this house), scooted R.C. out the door to catch a bus to NYC, and sat down for a quiet cup (or 5) of coffee. The boys soon awoke and we decided today was a day to relax. We ate some scrabbled eggs and yogurt and came the unanimous decision that today was a pajama day. We did some reading, sang some songs, mastered shoe tying (!!!), took an afternoon bath with extra bubbles, put clean pajamas on, and colored. That pretty much sums up our day. Even kids in "normal" school have days when nothing gets done so I don't feel one bit bad about wasting a day lounging.
Tomorrow we are going on a field trip to the Rhode Island Audubon Society. They are having a family weekend at the environmental education center so we will talk a bit of science tomorrow (Saturday) to make up for today.
Maxwell thought it only fitting to accessorize his dinosaur footie pajamas with an Indian beaded belt.
Russell wore his freshly tied shoes all day with his thermo-dino pj's (sorry you can't see the shoes, but I'm sure you all get what I'm saying when I say he can tie a shoe).
3 comments:
wow russell kinda looks like RC with that smile and max looks very stylish
wow russell kinda looks like RC with that smile and max looks very stylish
-shane
I think Russell looks like a Who- from Dr. Suess.
Post a Comment