Monday, October 13, 2008

2 in one day. I know, it's hard to handle so much Sayler excitement, but our computer was down for days (please don't let this be the last days with our computer!!) so I am finally able to use it. We finally got it up and running, but it has lost a lot of our "things". But, anyway, now I can fill you in on our past days. 

Over the weekend we went to a RISD alumni art sale. First of all the boys were able to take turns riding the bus with R.C.. Why this is such a thrill for them I will never understand. Russell and I met up with R.C. and Max awhile later, and found Max listening to some great music, dancing and tapping his foot. He did not want to leave. This boy LOVES music. I find it funny that in one moment Max can go from dancing to Gwen Stefani (loud, hip hoppy stuff) to being completely chilled out, with just a toe tapping, while listening to jazz. 
We then found that the nature lab had a meet and greet with a turtle and a drawing table set up for kids inside. The nature lab is a favorite place for the boys to visit. We also found a sculpture down by the canal that we have seen in a Rhode Island tourist book we check out at the library.
We finished the night off by enjoying WaterFire one last time. It was a beautiful fall evening and we walked around a bit more than usual taking in the sites and huge crowd. 




No comments: