Sunday, September 14, 2008

We held off as long as we possibly could. With Providence having the most Dunkin Donuts per capita, it was hard to see temptation around EVERY corner and not buy a dozen to take home and gorge ourselves on. We told the boys we would get these for the first day of school as a treat, but the first day (week) came and went without anyone wanting to go down the street to pick some up. Yesterday morning R.C. woke up early and set off to buy the first dozen to surprise the boys (I was quite excited for the "surprise" as well. I made coffee a little faster knowing I would have a delicious doughnut to go with it instead of cold cereal).

After a bowl of raisin bran, the boys were able to sink their teeth into soft dough and chocolate. They would not mind starting each day this way. 

No comments: