An assortment of pictures that recap a good summer before heading East.






It was a stressful summer with planning a move, packing, saying goodbye, weeding as many of our possessions out of our collection as possible to make the move "lighter", and trying to organize for the year ahead. We tried to keep things "normal" for the boys so they wouldn't get too scared, so they had a stress free summer. Lucky boys! For weeks we had no real "home". RC and Melissa were on the East coast trying to find an apartment, Russell and Max were in Wisconsin and our belongings were in New York. We then found an apartment and moved our things in. Then our situation changed to the four of us in Wisconsin and our belongings in Rhode Island. It is a relief to finally be united with our things and our boys. Although everyone is missed very much!
The adventures begin!! This might not be the most exciting blog you have ever read, but I assure you there will be cute little boy pictures.
Join us on our adventure!!
2 comments:
Great! I can't wait. I expect daily postings, if not more frequently.
The OFFICIAL Ocean State Sayler Family Blog huh? I'll keep a look out for fraudulent Ocean state saylers.
The pictures are great! xoxo! Glad to hear you're settling in okay, if not slightly overwhelmed!
xo
Post a Comment