Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas from the Sayler family!

I don't think I will be blogging tomorrow or the next day, so I thought I would send out a Merry Christmas now.

Here is our family picture for today....


Yes, some are still in their jammies, but hey, whatever keeps people happy.

Today the boys have been plotting their wake up scenerio for Christmas morning. I made the mistake of telling them how early I would wake up as a child on Christmas morning. I must have been so annoying on Christmas morning when I was 17 8 years old. I remember one particular Christmas morning waking up well before 5 am and being told by everyone that it was too early, so I sat in the bathtub (no water and PJ's still on) singing Christmas carols for well over an hour. Sorry family...what an annoying little sister I was on this day!! I see that now!! :) haha! My days of payback are here...

Anyways...Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

chris said...

Don't kid yourself, I think that was just last year that you were singing in the bathtub. :)

bp said...

A fine looking group! Merry Christmas to all.