Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's time for an overload of photos!

First up are the Christmas drawings we did this morning. The boys did an awesome job and put great detail into their drawings. Max even made sure to put a microscopic red nose on one of his reindeer pulling the sleigh. (Russell only wanted a picture of one of his drawings...trust me there were more...MANY MANY more.)

And finally (what? finally already? Talk about cutting to the case on this posting) I thought that while I had the camera out I would try to get a decent picture of the boys. I didn't ask them to pose a certain way, all I did was ask them to sit next to each other. From there, well....

A quick break for eggnog...

And they end on a good note...


2 comments:

Chris said...

awwwwww :)

bp said...

What a fun bunch of pictures! I can imagine them living next door to each other and working at ToysRus.