Today was an uneventful day.
- We went to the gym.
- The boys and I did lessons. Max is working on penmanship and can write letters A-G (capital and lower case) very nicely. Russell is plugging away at 1st grade. He is reading at a 3rd grade level and blows my mind with how well he reads.
- I got the boys snow pants and spent a whopping $5.50 total. On two pairs! That is a fraction of what 1 pair would normally cost. Now we just need snow.
- The boys and I spent 3 hours at the park today with some good friends, and made some new ones while we were at it.
- We had a delicious supper of roasted chicken and beet/goat cheese salad. If I had to choose one dish to eat for the rest of my life it would be beets and goat cheese. Hands down the best food combination I have ever had.
- R.C. has been working busily in his studio all day, and had an appointment with the eye doctor. His eyes have improved in the last year. (That is how uneventful our day was...things like this get a bullet on the list.)
- It is now 9:00 pm and I am just finishing a cup of coffee. Nice.
1 comment:
Yes! Beets and goat cheese is one of my personal faves as well. There's this restaurant around here that serves a roasted beet and arugula salad with little rounds of goat cheese encrusted in toasted walnuts, dried cherries, avocado, and a vinaigrette dressing. Amazing.
Post a Comment