A few weeks ago I was driving around doing some errands when I hit something. I have no idea what it was that I hit. I didn't see anything in the road, but whatever it was put a hole in the side of my car. Not a huge hole and not horribly noticeable, but it is a hole none the less and it also tore off some molding on the side of the door. R.C. told me it looks like I was in a battle on the high seas and a canon ball hit the side of the car. Luckily there was no damage to the car other than this cosmetic blemish. Performance wise it is still driving like a great little car with 100,000+ miles on it.
But, as I said, my husband can fix anything. Today he was kind enough to do his work from home so that he can take periodic breaks to go outside and "Bondo" and "Epoxy" our car back to it's beautiful self.
The bathroom door was also a big fix that R.C. completed recently. I'm usually not one to close doors in the house unless it is to keep smoke, due to cooking, from reaching the smoke detectors; but now I like to close the bathroom door just because it closes so nicely.
Thank R.C.
(I'm really running low on blog-able material)
2 comments:
A HOLE?! In the car? What a mess. And you sure are lucky you're living with Mr. Fix It. Many men are "Mr. Fix It Later." (that sounds like a joke coming from a 50 year old woman who's been married 25 years....shoot)
That was a very funny joke to put in your joke bag for later, Jenny!
Post a Comment