A favorite quote from today:
"Mom, if we were having a race, running in place, I'm pretty sure I could beat you." Russell
I'm not sure if he is thinking that I am so stinking athletic that he could only beat me if I was running in place, or if he thinks that running in place is all I could handle. I'm not sure if this is going to be a challenge of stamina or speed, but either way I plan on taking him up on this challenge just to see who the better runner in place is. I'm not going to let him win just because he's a child, I'm going to give running in place all I have and hopefully kick his little running in place butt.
1 comment:
Uh...you should be concerned. I've seen kids run in place and they are very fast. You might want to start training first.
Post a Comment