Monday, April 27, 2009

First of all, I have several things to blog about and many, many (probably too many) pictures I would like to share with you, so I am going to try to crank out 3 postings today. Yes, you heard that right, 3 postings today. Whoa!! They are going to be filled with pictures and probably (hopefully) very little writing.

Thursday night was an art show that the boys have been waiting to go to for weeks. PYT was a huge success! R.C., along with his sculpture grad classmates, rented a space downtown and had a fantastic show. I, of course, was not thinking. I got pictures of the boys doing silly things, but no pictures of R.C.'s piece. What's wrong with me!!?? But, here's a few pictures of the boys as they danced on this piece of art. They had quite a crowd around them as they danced...to no music. (I believe there is a video of these tiny dancers out there somewhere. Maybe we will get our hands on it sometime soon...)
Here the boys are sitting in a piece of art. A car. This is with the hood up. They LOVED sitting in the car and pretending to drive. They sat in here for at least 15-20 minutes, switching seats often so they each got to drive.

The show was, if I didn't already say, awesome! The place was packed and everyone was having a great time! We ended up staying until after 9:00 pm. At that time the boys had had all the fun they possibly could have. Max was beginning to fall asleep so we decided to leave and go celebrate the success of the show with ice cream at home. The boys didn't get into bed until well after 10:00 pm!! Great job R.C. and all you other PYT-ers!!

No comments: